P5.0.4 / WP3.6.1 Tutorial Recently Tested With
- pydio5.0.4 : http://sourceforge.net/projects/ajaxplorer/files/latest/download?source=files
- wordpress3.6.1 : http://wordpress.org/latest.zip
- pydio_cms_4.0.1 : http://sourceforge.net/projects/ajaxplorer/files/ajaxplorer/cms-bridges/ajaxplorer-cms-bridges-4.0.1.zip/download
- Basic installation
- WordPress Side
- Pydio Side
- First install WordPress
- Install pydio with Mysql database
- Check both Wp and pydio has admin login.(Same admin username is preferred)
- I do not know what is the exact problem but I had some problems with different admin usernames maybe some browser cache problems.
- Login to admin panel in WordPress and install pydio_cms_4.0.1 via Plugins/Addnew option
- Be aware that the original file you downloaded from sourceforge.net has all the cms plugins.So extract that file and select the directory wordpress/ajaxplorer only.You can either zip it again and upload to wordpress or copy the whole directory (only AjaXplorer in the wordpress dir) to wp-content/plugins directory.Warning !!! Be sure that there is no recurring directories otherwise the plugin install will return with error.
- Activate the plugin.
- On the dashboard select Settings/AjaXplorer
- In the Ajaxplorer path enter the full installation path something like : /home/user/public_html/ajaxplorer
- Choose a secret key
- Be sure that Auto Create (Create Ajxp users when they login) option is Checked to Yes.And do not forget to save changes.
- We finished the WordPress side.Now it’s time for Pydio part.
To Avoid Google’s duplicate Policy Please visit the complete tutorial at http://ecarobar.com/p5-0-4-wp3-6-1-tutorial-pydio-formerly-ajaxplorer-2/