http://www.electronicPakistan.com provide a huge upsurge in sales, and a significant decrease in expenses, thus making it a clever and astute business move. A website:
* Acts as an inexpensive showroom, storefront and salesperson to your local market and beyond — 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
* Serves to satisfy the phenomenon of customers increasingly researching purchases before buying, thus leading to an informed customer who is ready to buy.
* Allows for mailing lists to send the same email message to hundreds of customers for the same cost as sending to one. No more huge postal costs, or licking envelopes.
* Can provide answers to frequently asked questions, which reduces the costs of staff having to answer the same thing over and over.
* Provides a shopping experience that is both convenient and timesaving. (And for women, satisfying!)
* Gives your business a great advantage over your competitors and consequently provides an opportunity to capture their market share.
* Doesn’t limit a business to its location; you can reach a wider and more diversified market.
* Makes it easy to collect and collate information on the purchasing patterns of your customers, thereby allowing a vendor to cost effectively alter their sales and promotion methods.
* Can accept automated orders and payments for products.
* Can facilitate an online database of products, which is quick and easy to modify; whereas traditional media catalogues cannot be altered without great expense.